Friday, June 5, 2009

From the Blue Star 2


I am writing this latest entry while on the the Blue Star Ferry from Rodos to Santorini.  I said a tearful goodbye to Paros on June 1 and have spent the last 4 days in Rhodes with my parents.  Everything has gone very well.  Our resort was beautiful, and nestled above a beautiful swimming bay where we enjoyed the Aegean Sea daily.  We rented a car and got to see most of the island... even the dirt back-country roads (on accident).  We explored the LIndos Acropolis, various ancient castles, and the old town in the city of Rodos.  We also caught some rays on some outstanding beaches.  Now a 7 hour ferry ride to Santorini for the 2 days.  I am excited to see a different side of Santorini with my parents.  I absolutely love traveling with my parents (they spoil me after I have been traveling on a student budget) but, I cant wait for Lindsay to meet me in Prague in only a week!

1 comment:

  1. if you havent read the note yet you should, amongst other reasons the post script is accurate. also good to hear that youre enjoying the islands with your rents :)

    ReplyDelete