Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Czech out Prague!

So I know the title of this is cheesey, but I just had to. Don't worry... I won't be buying one of the Czech me out t-shirts. So, eurotrip 2009 has officially begun! Just finishede our second full day in Prague and we are exhausted. Lindsay and I met up in the prague airport on Sunday night with out any problems. We then draged our tired bodies to our hostel and crashed after a traditional Czech dinner filed with lots of meat and dumplings. Monday morning we woke up to find our 12 bedroom hostel room filled with all boys and us. Definately different than living in a sorrority! We saw the Charles Bridge, the Prague Castles, Old Town Square, and the Little Quarter. Prague is such a beautiful city and so refreshing after the past few days in Athens. The night ended with a stop at the beer gardens and we also made friends with some people in the bar at our hostel where we played some American drinking games. Today we explored the Jewish Quarter and learned a lot about Prague's history. We also went to the Czech Cubist Museum whic was a highlight of the day.We walked around new Prague and did a littke window shopping on high street. We had a wonderful dinner and then went to a Black Light Theatre show. That was a one of a kind experience to say the least. We lovePrague and will do a little more sightseeing before heading to Vienna tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Lo Lo! I miss you! I just caught up on all your posts and it sounds like you are having an amazing time! I just got back from Brazil for 3 weeks and it was amazing and now I need you to come home :) i love youuuu

    ReplyDelete