Sunday, February 22, 2009

Euro Trip 2009 has begun!

After a very long flight, I have finally made it to Paris.  Luckily my hotel in Paris has free internet so I will soon be able to chat with my parents via skype. The hotel Relais du Pre is super nice.  The staff is super friendly and as I sit in the lobby the front desk monseur  just brought me croissants and jam... "enough for the day."  The hotel is one of 3 they have all on the block and as I was warmly greeted they said, "when you are here, you home!"  All that's left for today is some people watching, exploring, and  then meeting up with Danielle! 

2 comments:

  1. We love you......sounds like all is going swimmingly well....yahoooo!!! Skype is excellent and it seems like you are right next door. Sounds like you had a nice Italian meal in Paris.......sweet dreams......Mom & Dad xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren..........seems as though you have settled in nicely. We are so happy for you. Looking forward to seeing you.
    Love
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete