Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Loose Ends


So I can't believe how fast this semester has flown by!  My parents get here in 10 days to see the final art show and then to help me move out of Paros and begin my real travels.  It seems like only a few weeks ago were my first on Paros.  I thought I'd give everyone an itinerary of where I'll be once my program ends because my I will only have sporadic access to the internet once I leave.  

May 29- June 1 my parents arrive here for  the end of my program
June 1 -5 Rhodos
June 5-7  Snatorini
June 7 -10 travel to Crete (Heraklion)
June 10-14 Fly back to Athens to explore the mainland for a few days
June 14 parents fly home and I fly to Prague where I meet my sister Lindsay
June 14-17 Prague, Czech Republic
June 17-20 VIenna, Austria
June 20-22 Hallstatt, Austria
June 22-24 Salzburg, Austria
June 24-27 Munich, Germany
June 27-28 Rothenburg, Germany
June 28-July 1 Bavaria/Tirol (FUSSEN, GERMANY & REUTTE, AUSTRIA)
July 1-4 Berner Oberland, Switzerland (staying in Muren)
July 4-5 Interlacken/Lauterbrun Valley
July 5-8 Cinque Terre, Italy
July 8-13 French Riviera (NICE, MONACO, ANTIBES, ST. TROPEZ, CANNES)
July 12-17 Paris, France

I will be back in the States on July 17 completely exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment